a question in 8051 microcontroller

hi, I am studying now Microcontroller 8051 and we are using XPO-51 Trainer I had a question

Why we cannot compare the programming (ZIF) and master sockets for data matching?

Thank you

Reply to
hassanishome

I have no idea what a XPO-51 is, but it sounds like it is for a 8051. Is this BASIC-51 or other software?

Programming software usually verifies each write to eprom, BASIC-51 does.

If your programming software reports a good/bad status+address it is verifying each byte after writing. Basic-51 says DONE.

What does the memory map look like?

Reply to
gary drummond