Trying to find USB Mini-B connector but with 10 pins

Anyone know a part number, or where I can buy a usb connector that has

10 contacts instead of the normal 5?

I checked digi-key, but without knowing a part number I didn't get very far.

Some male/female pics of the usb mini-b:

Thanks!

Reply to
benn

In that case it isn't USB....

Reply to
TTman

A similar connector is used on mobile phones including Samsung phones - carries USB signals as well as power charging, hands free sigs etc.

Reply to
F Urberger

.

quoted text -