TI OMAP - latest processor and brand new. Only $1,800 - almost half price of new

Please take a look at our Auction for an OMAP dev system. If you need to hit the ground running with Symbian, WinCE or Linux to provide proof of concept, there is no better way than this.

This Auction is for the Texas Instruments OMAP development system. This unit is more than $3,000 new.

This unit is only 4 months old and has been hardly used. This is your chance to get an Innovator at a 1/3 discount from the going rate.

The kit is complete with the development board as pictured and the two shells for which the two boards can be installed and made to simulate a hand held device.

Many operating systems can be installed on the Innovator running the OMAP processor including:

Symbian

WinCE as installed and shown

Linux Embedded (Ridge run and others)

This unit has the LCD touch screen.

User activated input buttons.

Sound output and a microphone input.

It can basically be a telephone handset if needed.

The Break out Board (Bob) can supply Ethernet to the device.

There is also an optional JTAG you can connect to the board, (We don't have that, never did, so don't ask about it).

Need more information? Take a look at the specs:

Opentuit Los Gatos, CA- phone number is listed.