Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for OMAP1510

Hi folks,

BlueZ is the official bluetooth stack for linux. However, I found another stack created by Nokia Research Center in Helsinki, called Affix.

For OMAP 1510 platform, running bitkeeper linux what is the official Bluetooth stack? Anybody can provide me some information about this topic? Anybody erformed test over this platform? What are the problems related to device driver(for BRF6150 module - Texas Instrument) support and ARM compiler incompatibility of BlueZ or Affix.

Regarding Wi-Fi, who worked with TNETW1230(texas instrument) ? What are the problems and challenges? What are the most common libraries for search SSID and set up the WLAN?

Thanks in advance, Claudio

Reply to
Claudio Takahasi