ATMEL ICE 200 failed diagnostics

Hello Group, My ICE 200 (it says ?tiny ice? on the circuit board) seems to be dead. I?m using avr studio 3.55 with the loop-back personality adapter that came with the ICE. Under tools -> ICE200 diagnostics, it allows the diagnostics to be saved to a file. Here is the file: test 1: Connect OK!! test 2: AT90S8515 Failed: Programcounter reads 0x2020 test 3: AT90S8535 Failed: Programcounter reads 0x2020 test 4: AT90S4433 Failed: Programcounter reads 0x2020 test 5: AT90S2313 Failed: Programcounter reads 0x2020 test 6: ATtiny12 Failed: Programcounter reads 0x2020 test 7: ADC Failed: Programcounter reads 0x2020 test 8: ProgramCounter Failed: Programcounter reads 0x2020 test 9: I/O Failed: Programcounter reads 0x2020 test 10: ExternalReset Failed: Programcounter reads 0x2020 test 11: Disconnect OK!!

The power to the board seems to be good, there is clean +5V coming out of the onboard linear regulator. Any ideas what might be wrong with my ICE 200? (at least the failures seem to be consistent) Thanks,

Reply to
matt