Suggestion - small touchscreen for VIA EPIA PICO-ITX board

Hi all,

I own a VIA PICO-ITX motherboard running a standard Linux Debian distrib.

http://www.via.com.tw/en/products/embedded/ProductDetail.jsp?productLine=1&id47%2&tabs=1

I am looking for a small touchscreen (nevermind resistive, capacitive or
whatever) to interface with it.

The screen should not be bigger than 5" and should have no enclosure.

I would like to design graphic interface using Qt.

Do you have any suggestion ?

Best regards,

---------------------------------------

Re: Suggestion - small touchscreen for VIA EPIA PICO-ITX board

6.5 too big?

http://www.winsystems.com/products/PPC3-G-65.cfm

Re: Suggestion - small touchscreen for VIA EPIA PICO-ITX board
This is more a complete panel pc than a single touch screen.

In fact i don't really know how to deal with onboard LVDS/DVI, USB, VGA and
serial.

There is interesting product here but there is absolutely no doc...
http://www.lcdtft.com/search_result.asp?CATEGORY=Commercial-Industrial%20Touch%20Screen%20LCD%20Monitors

---------------------------------------

Re: Suggestion - small touchscreen for VIA EPIA PICO-ITX board
This is more a complete panel pc than a simple touch screen.

Some product here seems to be interesting, but don't know if they will be
compliant with my config : abosolutly no doc !

http://www.lcdtft.com/search_result.asp?CATEGORY=Commercial-Industrial%20Touch%20Screen%20LCD%20Monitors

---------------------------------------

Re: Suggestion - small touchscreen for VIA EPIA PICO-ITX board

..sorry for double post...i've been surprised by the refresh delay...

---------------------------------------

Re: Suggestion - small touchscreen for VIA EPIA PICO-ITX board

Yeah, my post was slow to appear as well.

Dunno if that screen, or screen-plus-frame might be available
seperately. besides, it's larger than you spec'ed.

I saw 3.5s and 7s at that link - no 5s.

You could try Portwell or maybe a 'want' at Alibaba. I'm sure there's
something out there for you. You could even get an eval unit from
winsystems or someone else, if for no reason that to deconstruct the
system! Probably only cost a little shipping.

good luck

Site Timeline