Small fuses pico / Littel

Hi, I'm trying to get hold of a small, surface mount fuse. I believe they are known as Pico or Littel fuses. I'm looking for a 4 Amp one. Anybody have a U.K. contact for these?

It's for repairing a laptop that's blown one as a result of incorrect polarity DC being used.

Best Regards, TB

Reply to
TB

Hello,

Digikey

sells the Littlefuse surface mount fuses. They are in the USA, but I can't imagine that the shipping to the UK would be very expensive on something that small. Their web site is quite good.

Regards, Tim Schwartz Bristol Electronics

TB wrote:

Reply to
Tim Schwartz

have a look at CPC

order code FF00147

the do have a £5 postage charge for orders below £30!

Reply to
that parrot chap

Many Thanks for your swift replies guys.

Cheers, TB

Reply to
TB

Further to my last post, Checked out the CPC website. Bingo! Got 'em £4 for 10. Well worth it to save my laptop from becoming a paperweight.

All the Best, TB

Reply to
TB