Small CAN + Ethernet boards

Hi,

I've been looking at the available embedded boards for a while, and still can't find anything "nice enough" for our purposes.

The device we're looking for would have:

32-bit CPU supporting Linux CANbus (only one port needed) 10/100baseT including magnetics

and preferably not need any other parts, be

Anyone got any ideas?

cheers, Rich.

--
rich walker         |  Shadow Robot Company | rw@shadow.org.uk
 Click to see the full signature

/dwim/ [acronym, `Do What I Mean']

- does this mean it will follow your mind and implement what you are just thinking?

EtherCAN is 80x100x20 (without the housing)

/dwim/ [acronym, `Do What I Mean']

--
with best regards / mit freundlichen Grüßen

   Heinz-Jürgen Oertel
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Heinz-Jürgen Oertel

[snip spec]

Oh yes. Much preferable to that old-skool "typing stuff in an editor and feeding it to a "C" compiler" nonsense :->

Not bad - still a bit big, but it might do the trick.

cheers, Rich.

--
rich walker         |  Shadow Robot Company | rw@shadow.org.uk
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Rich Walker

Not sure if this has everything you need, but it might be close. It's certainly small enough.

Alex

P.S. - What's DWIM programming?

Reply to
Okay Alex

also check out

Steven D. Letkeman BSc.
President - Zanthic Technologies Inc.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Steve Letkeman

Looks like CAN is not galvanically decoupled? Otherwise a nice board.