SDIO internal register structure (CIA, FBR's, CIS)

Hi everyone,

I am trying to develop a SDIO device so I have to emulate all the internal SDIO registers (CIA, FBR's, etc). Does anyone knows the structure if these registers? I have the simplified version of the SDIO Part E1, but it only describes what they do but not their structure.

Thanks for the Help

Hugo Arredondo

Reply to
Hugo

Hi everyone!

I am trying to develop a SDIO device prototype and I can't find information on the internal structure of the registers CIA, FBR's, CIS. The SDIO simplefied specs part E1, gives just general info of the registers.

Does anyone know the size and internal structure for the CIA, FBR's and CIS. Any info is pretty useful.

Thanks a lot.

Hugo Arredondo

Reply to
Hugo