How to create a code in C++ for LM3S811 in IAR Embedded Workbench

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to develop an application in C++ for the LM3S811 kit with IAR.

I've already included the "extern C" in the file startup.c, but when I compile the code, I receive the following warning message:

Warning[Lp012]: no sections with name CSTACK included - special symbol CSTACK$$Limit(referenced from cstartup_M.o(rt7M_tl.a)) will be zero.

If I only change the language from C++ to C, the message disapears.

Is there anyone who is programming a Stellaris uc? Could you help me please?

Please, let me know if you need any other information.

Thanks, Raphael

--------------------------------------- This message was sent using the comp.arch.embedded web interface on

raphael