Multiple Interrupt handling in XPS 8.2i

Iam using XPS 8.2i.I have built a custom peripheral and attached it to MicroBlaze (v 5.0) via OPB bus.My peripheral generates the two interrupts.These interrupts pins are input to the interrupt controller INTC (1.00 c). Initially both interrupts are disabled.Then only high priority interrupt is enabled. What my objective is that when a high priority interrupt occurs:in its ISR it should disabled itself and enabled the other interrupt on interrupt controller. But actually what is happening that when high priority interrupt is occurred it goes into its ISR and it doesnot disable itself.the other interrupt is enabled and the microblaze is stuck in handling both the interrupts. Any help in this regard is welcomed!

Reply to
moon