recommendations for system with CF,AUDIO OUT,NIC or USB

Hello,

Im trying to build embedded solution that will run linux or freeBSD from CF card, have sound output and network connectivity either through usb NIC or integrated NIC. Ideal system would be with small,passive cooling, DC voltage Any ideas?

TIA, Damir

Reply to
damir

Yes, this one boot from CF, has sound and PCMCIA NIC, no fan and need only 600mA @12V. Cost less than $100.

linnix

Can linnix work as a Standalone PC? Thanks .

Reply to
kkrish

Depends on what you want to do with it. I have all the AVR gcc tools on 256M flash, so I can develop codes in the field, with external keyboard and monitor.

Reply to
linnix

An STK1000 with an AVR32 could do this

  • Linux-2.6.22.1
  • CF Interface, (Why not SD-Card)
  • Sound output (ALSA)
  • Integrated 10/100.
--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson

its a bit expensive ($499.00), if i understood right

i found ... eway tu-40

damir