Olimex USB JTAG query

Hi, Can anyone advise me if I can use my Olimex USB MAXQ2000 JTAG programmer to program ARM microcontrollers?. The 10 pin connector would have to have a 20 pin adapter made to match up the JTAG signals correctly. Internally it contains a FTDI FT232BM, a LCX244 and a DS89C430 micro if that's any help.

tia Mark

Reply to
Mark Harriss

the ARM-USB-OCD and the other USB JTAGs supported by the OpenOCD or Rowley's CrossWorks use the FT2232, and I doubt that's compatible with the MAXQ2000 JTAG.

Regards,

Dominic

Reply to
Dominic

Mark, post your message to the Olimex (Sparkfun) help forum at:

you should get an answer there. Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
No More Damn Spam:   http://www.wizard-of-oz.com

Serial OLED uses standard micro-SD memory cards.
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/product.php?productid=16659

USB Flash Drive interface for existing products.
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/product.php?productid=16654
Reply to
Don McKenzie