Re: Anyone know (CTL) Crossworks Task Library ?

Hi, All,

Can anyone with experience about Crossworks RTOS - CTL(Crossworks Tas Library) ? Any comment ? I am looking for an inexpensive RTOS for ARM.

Thanks

Daniel

Reply to
Daniel

It seems to be a small and neat solution integrated into their tools and well supported. I have played around with it a bit but not used it in anger.

Of coarse I am bound to say, have you considered FreeRTOS.org?

Regards, Richard.

Richard