Xilinx Library Conversion

Hi All,

My Goal is to use some librarys I have for Xilinx ISE 8.1 with Cadence.

The way I thought of going about this is to *somehow* export the library to EDIF and then import that EDIF to Cadence, having them in EDIF will also hopefully solve this headache if I need to use them somewhere else at a different time.

Has anyone done something similar to this before, or could anyone give me some pointers. I have little to no experiance at this, I was looking at possibly writing a perl script to read from the library and create the EDIFs.

Thanks

Doug

Reply to
dougeh