Does Crossworks for ARM supports LPC2103 ?

Hi,

Has anyone successfully programmed an LPC2103 using Rowley Associates CrossWorks for ARM and the ARM USB CrossConnect? It does explicitly support LPC2104, but it doesn't say anything about 2103. I know the LPC2103 is newer, but it also has less memory, and I don't know if that makes it impossible to support it. Any experience?

Thanks in advance,

Reply to
Mochuelo

I hope you asked Rowley this question. I've always had answers out of them inside a few hours.

Reply to
larwe

The next release from Rowley should support it, and other devices like the 2148. You could create the necessary system files yourself, of course, based on the ones supplied for the 2104, say. That is what they will be doing. If you contact them they might be able to let you have something that will work.

Leon

Reply to
Leon

The next release, hopefully on the website this week, will support smaller chips such as 2103 and LM3S101 which have a small amount of RAM and, hence, required a change to the loader in order to implement flashing. We've been distributing LPC214x header files to those that need them for some time, along with a loader that supports is using our support channel.

-- Paul.

Reply to
Paul Curtis

The new release (1.6) is actually available now.

Leon

Reply to
Leon

Looks like it does not support the LPC2103 yet :-(

Reply to
Mochuelo

I just built an application for the 2103, to prove it!

Leon

Reply to
Leon

Ok, I said it because I read the 1.6 release notes and, although it mentions new support for some targets, it does not say anything about the LPC2103.

Thanks,

Reply to
Mochuelo