Re: 300baud FSK over GSM

I read in sci.electronics.design that Hans-Bernhard Broeker wrote (in ) about '300baud FSK over GSM', on Thu, 30 Sep 2004:

... together with oaks and beeches, I hope.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Woodgate

Would a Nokia 22 be any use?

You put a sim card in it, and you can then connect a normal phone to it It apparently does data too.

Sparks...

Reply to
Sparks

====================== It will never work trying to send 960 chars a sec over a 30 char per sec link..... You DID say 300 bits per second, didn't you?