Re: generating negative air ions

TV big picture can generate negative air ions. You just turn on your TV all night long. It works.

I would like to make a generator of negative air ions. I know how to make
high voltage power supply but I need to know more about what happens at

the

emitter. How do I avoid also generating ozone? Is there some optimal > voltage for this? I understand that the emitter should have as sharp an > edge as possible and that it is liable to oxidation. > > >
Reply to
Uno

Huh, no one mentioned making a waterfall in the house!?

This must be a sensible group?

Ray.

Reply to
RayL

I read in sci.electronics.design that RayL wrote (in ) about 'generating negative air ions', on Thu, 10 Feb 2005:

Which one?

John Woodgate

Angel Falls?? :-))

Ray.