Phase Meter Circuit

Hi Does anyone have a circuit for a phase meter upto 1MHz?

Cheers

Wayne

Reply to
Wayne

I read in sci.electronics.design that Wayne wrote (in ) about 'Phase Meter Circuit', on Tue, 21 Sep 2004:

There was an extremely simple one published in 'Electronics World' quite a long time ago - July 1986. One 4027 and two BC109s.

John Woodgate

ISTR that such a circuit was published an an Idea for Design in either Electronics or EDN magazine many years ago. Seems like it could handle signals up into the megahertz range too. I think I still have a copy of it.. I saved a ton of those design ideas, and used many of them in my own work. I'll look for it tomorrow.. . send you a copy when I find it.

Cheers,

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just subsitute the appropriate characters in

Tweetldee

Surely it was 'Wireless World' back then John ?

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

Hi Dave I would appriciate it if you could find one and scan it in. And maybe send it to snipped-for-privacy@wlawson-nospam-.com. (remove -nospam).

Cheers

Wayne

Reply to
Wayne

Here's a link to an Intersil app note that describes a phase emter that works up to 10 MHz:

Thomas Philips

Reply to
Thomas Philips

During 1986 it was 'Electronics and Wireless World'.

John Woodgate

Analog Devices has the AD8302, a single chip solution, up to 2.7GHz. It even does amplitude ratio between the two inputs. To good to be true!

Reinier Gerritsen

Reply to
Reinier