Question on: SELV, PELV, and FELV

Hi,

can anybody explain me by examples what are:

SELV (Safety Extra Low Voltage) PELV (Protected Extra Low Voltage) FELV (Functional Extra Low Voltage)

thanks for any help, Enrico

Reply to
Enrico

Have you tried asking your teacher? Or did (s)he set the question? ;-)

RCIngham

When SELV is touching PELV it is called FELV.

Reply to
Vladimir Vassilevsky

Pretty good description with marginal examples on wikipedia

Jim Stewart

I had a dream to start my business, nevertheless I didn't earn enough amount of cash to do it. Thank goodness my close dude suggested to take the loans. Thence I received the short term loan and made real my dream.

Reply to
KatharineMccormick