OLED software driver?

Hi All,

Do we need any effort for OLED display driver? ( software side )

For TFT LCD, maybe we will use I2C ( for small size ), or others ( whatever, I do not familiar )

for a OLED display, do we still need software driver ?

or my question is what's the different between LCD driver and OLED driver..

and what's the effort we need for OLED driver ?

Thank you very much!

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
bokiteam

Depends on the controller chip you're using, Boki.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany