Display for XScale

Hi,

I'm searching for a monochrome 160x160 display, which we want to use with a PXA270. The onboard LCD controller supports DSTN and TFT. We have an evaluation board with a working 800x600 LCD.

Do we need further drivers if we exchange the display? (If we need them, I don't understand what's the task of the controller.)

Can you recommend displays that are compatible with the XScale (and for that drivers are available, if needed)?

TIA Jakob

Reply to
Jakob Keres