RTOS on ARM7

Dear Friends,

I am very new to ARM family and right now working with lpc2214 and lpc214 and EP9302 from cirrus logic.

I can do basic implementation and interfaces with them as I worked wit

8051 long time. Now I want to do something with real time OS. I want t load Windows CE on ARM. I have never did this kind of work. So, ca anybody tell me from where to start and from where I can get the tutorial and guidance.

Thanks and Regards Pankaj

Reply to
bhimanipankaj

You can not run Windows CE on the LPC21/22 parts, as CE requires a memory management unit (MMU). You can run it on the Cirrus EP9302.

--Gene

Reply to
Gene S. Berkowitz

Op Mon, 27 Mar 2006 07:10:08 +0200 schreef bhimanipankaj :

If you want to do something with an RTOS, you want to stay far away from Windows.

If I were you, I would start with learning the basic concepts, the differences between a real OS and a Microsoft product and the differences and similarities between an embedded and a real-time OS.

http://www.opera.com/mail/
Reply to
Boudewijn Dijkstra

Besides, CE isnt realtime..

Reply to
ziggy

nor an OS. It is a graphics adventure. :-)

--
42Bastian
Do not email to bastian42@yahoo.com, it's a spam-only account :-)