mplab 6.42

where can MPLAB 6.42 be downloaded? absolutely need this older version TIA, KA

Reply to
karel

If that doesn't work, click on MPLAB from the main page. Then look for link along the left side of the page for "Archives". All the old versions are there for download.

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

Thank you sir, this did bring up the 6.40 which is likely close enough. If not, I'm afraid I'll be back soon...! Thanks again for this quick reply! KA

Reply to
karel