CAN question ???

Hello,

I am working on CAN-uVCCM (CAN - rs232 converter ) to convert CAN data from Bosch Radar (Node) to rs-232. I am using Tera Term terminal instead of Hyperterminal. I am getting the output data but I am not getting the output CAN messages data that I wanted from a node (Bosch Radar).

My questions are

  1. How can I send CAN messages as Input to the CAN network in command mode, so that I can get the messages that I wanted from a particular node (Bosch Radar) ?
  2. Are there any commands to send the CAN messages as Input to the CAN Network in command mode ??

Any help is really appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Thanks Ravi

Reply to
ravi7k1

Hello,

I am working on CAN-uVCCM (CAN -232 converter ) to convert CAN data from Bosch Radar (Node) to rs-232. I am using Tera Term terminal instead of Hyperterminal. I am getting the output data but I am not getting the output CAN data that I wanted from a node (Bosch Radar).

My questions are

  1. How can I send CAN messages as Input to the CAN network in command mode, so that I can get the messages that I wanted from a particular node (Bosch Radar) ?
  2. Are there any commands to send the CAN messages as Input to the CAN Network in command mode ??

Any help is really appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Thanks Ravi

Reply to
call2k7

Hello Ravi,

This device would not be my first choice for serious work - you need something that you can program or script easily. Page 16 of the manual tells you how to send a message.

Michael Kellett

Reply to
MK