CAN Bus analyzer tools

Hi

Greetings to Every One!!! I am looking at alternate tools for Vector CANalzer for analyzing the below buss due to cost constraints.

1) CAN 2) J1939 3) Flexray 4) Ethernet

Thanks in advance for any inputs

Thanks & Regards Rajesh Maddukuri

Reply to
raj

Insufficient requirements specification. Lets start the usual guessing game, shall we?

Do you require an integrated, high-level application that natively interoperates with these several different busses and OSI layers pretty much out of the box?

Or a lower-level interface to one or more individual physical and transfer layers (J1939 being a higher-level implementation on CAN) that you can sew together yourself?

There are several low cost options for the latter.

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to

Idiot.

First, learn to distinguish hardware and networking protocol running over this hardware.

VLV

Reply to
Vladimir Vassilevsky