Looking for memory manufacturers

We're having trouble hunting down sources for the particular flash/sram parts we need. Rather than providing a full spec of the parts needed (and expect someone here to find a perfect match :p), I was wondering if anyone knows of any other semiconductor companies not on my list that are manufacturers of memory [of any sort] and I'll go check them out.

AKM, Alliance, Atmel (Temic), Aved, BSI, Catalyst, Cypress, Eon, Hynix, ICSI, IDT, Infineon (Siemens), Intel, Intersil (Harris, Xicor), ISSI, Macronix, Maxim/Dallas, Microchip, Micron, Motorola/Freescale, NEC, NexFlash, OKI, Philips, Ramtron, Renesas (Hitachi/Mitsubishi), Samsung, Sharp, Simtek, Spansion/AMD, SST (Linvex), ST (SGS), Toshiba, Winbond, ZMD.

Reply to
Bob

In article , Bob writes

Wow, I guess I must have got them all :)

Was expecting you guys to add at least three more...

Reply to
Bob