Looking for a dedicated chipset for EMV (Europay, MasterCard and VISA)

I am looking for a dedicated chipset for EMV (Europay, MasterCard and VISA) to use with an accessory for iPhone. The chipset shall support basic EMV commands, and one or borth of the following standards: ISO/iec 7816 and ISO/IEC 14443. If you have the knowledge, could you please share?

Thank you in advance!

Love Work

You could ask this in comp.lang.forth where the two main vendors that worked together on the EMV project hang out. I am sure they will be helpful in offering suggestions.

Are you dealing with the card end or the terminal portion?

Paul E. Bennett...............
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Paul E. Bennett