Looking for a tiny WAV player

I am looking for a tiny WAV player.

To be able to download a WAV file and play it on demand ( push of a button ).

Four buttons and four wav files would be even better.

Has anyone seen something like this ?

donald

Reply to
donald

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

Hi Donald,

Have a look at the on-demand WAV file playback system on my website at

It plays up to 6 files simultaneously and has 6 remote activation buttons.

Let me know via the email address on my site if you're interested

Regards, Murray R. Van Luyn.

Reply to
Murray R. Van Luyn

This will play MP3's from a USB stick - add a small microcontroller to issue serial commands from the buttons & this would do the job :

Mike Harrison

Thanks to everyone who suggested circuits.

I have found that most mp3 player projects will also play wav files.

Many single board mp3 players with source code will allow me to add the buttons to the project.

Now to get an AVR board for this project.

donald

Reply to
donald