WAV player . Suggestions ?

    I'm looking for a simple SMALL WAV player that'll just work from
command line. It's to run under a 2.4 kernel on an ES1868 audio
processor. It's just to output the occassional warning/status message.
Fidelity & reproduction quality isn't an issue.

    Need something that doesn't need TDK, Gnome, KDE etc.

    Also, I guess I'll need a utility to set the sound volume.

    Anyone got any recommendations ?

Re: WAV player . Suggestions ?

Re: WAV player . Suggestions ?

Thanks for that. I've downloaded it all, and built it, just got to get
it working, but that's my problem I guess.

Thanks again.

Site Timeline