Looking for a pthread based FTP server

Hello,

I'm looking for a light pthread based FTP server in order to embedded it in
a pthread aware target.

Any idea?

Thanks

Vincent

Re: Looking for a pthread based FTP server

Look at the code of gftp.
--
Bye,
Colossus

Re: Looking for a pthread based FTP server

Eww.  Why use pthreads?  Why not use something higher performance,
like a sys_epoll based ftp server?   patches exist to use sys_epoll
with betaftpd, and it runs pretty fast.

But maybe you need features betaftpd doesn't have.
What are your requirements?
- Dan

Re: Looking for a pthread based FTP server

in

Try uFTP server -> http://www.uftpserver.com/

Re: Looking for a pthread based FTP server

<snip spam>

Don't you think the OP might have found a suitable application in the
past 15 years?

--
Mike Perkins
Video Solutions Ltd

I read a paper from the early '90s that used Moore's Law to find the
optimal date to begin a calculation of a given size so that it would be
finished soonest.

Fun.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

Did the answer have to be 43?

--
Mike Perkins
Video Solutions Ltd

Yeah, computing the question needed another 7.5 million years. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

Was that taking Moore's law? In which case you might as well delay the
project start for at least 7 million years. It would only take a day or
two longer to get the question.

--
Mike Perkins
Video Solutions Ltd

Except that atoms stubbornly stayed the same size throughout. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs