LCD module 12864-8

Hi,

I got a LCD module 12864-8 but have not the data sheet or user manual. I have searched the internet about this but still cannot find. Who can tell me how to interface it?

Thanks!

Reply to
terry

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (terry) banged on the keyboard until producing news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Have a look for the controller chip, and go from there. Is it a text or graphic display? If text, it's _probably_ a Hitachi controller.

--
Dorsai - Author of Erotic Fiction

It's almost certainly a 128 x 64 graphic LCD, and very likely without a high level controller, just row/column drivers. You need to find some other identifier on the board to track down the manufacturer.

--Gene

Reply to
Gene S. Berkowitz