Radio-module OM5604

I know, old topic but I just got 2 of these modules (who can resist at $7 each!) and am having no joy finding the I2C protocol to talk to them.

I have the data sheet for the module and the chip and can not figure out the exact commands/bit streams to send via the serial interface.

Someone must have figured this out after all these years:-D

TIA Mike...

Reply to
MikeASL