JTAG ICE Tool for different ARM7TDMI core RISC?

Dear all expertise I woulld like to ask if it's possible to use the same JTAG ICE tool for differnent ARM7TDMI core RISB? To be excat is that I am using a Winbon ARM7TDMI processor with their JTAG tools, i am planning to have anothe project using Philips ARM7TDMI core processor, I am wondering if I can us the Winbond JTAG tools for debugging instead of buying another set o development tools from Philips. Guys, any idea on this one? Thanks a lot in advance!

Reply to
akirlo