lpc3180

just googling around for something, anything, and the one and only thing i found was

complaining about how its been 8 months and we still dont see lpc3180 boards available.

what gives? finally an ARM with a decent bus network / crossbar inside of it at great price and power and no one's heard anything. i just cant fathom that no one would be making dev boards for it.

anyone wanna drop suggestions for decent ways to jury rig an external bus onto it? the nand controller can be used as an 8bit bus. SPI is rated at 52 mbps. :/

will we ever see ARM get high speed busses? arm + rapidio would change the face of the world right about now. i realize thats regarded as orthogonal market segments right now.

rektide

Reply to
rektide

has development boards and Digikey sells the bare chips.....

Reply to
steve

Phytec has one listed as "coming soon".

We have 3 of the Nohau boards at work (no questions please; it's not my project!).

--Gene

Reply to
Gene S. Berkowitz

late november is what they told me a few days ago

Reply to
steve

or may not be shared by my employer Atmel Nordic AB "rektide" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com...

Why not try the AT91SAM9260 meanwhile... Runs Linux and EK's have been shipped for months. (Still a little short on supply though)

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson