recommendation for dual core RISC/DSP and tools?

All,

Curious if anyone here has used and can make recommendation for/against any particular dual-core processors--and specifically development tools for them. I have a need for a dual core processor and have just started looking into them--something like the ARM/C2000. I definitely need controller/DSP processor mix.

My requirements:

low power/ sleep mode power savings

4 PWM outputs SPI I2C serial

GREAT development tools that support/have RTOS capability Flash file/ SD card support/ libraries

internal flash/RAM -- qty unknown, but estimating 32-64K on Flash.

Any advice greatly appreciated. Tools and RTOS/libs are of prime importance due to very tight schedule....

Thanks,

Bo

Reply to
Bo

Look into the BelaSigna series from AMIS.

Reply to
Joel