JTAG Error!

Hello,

I am using XDS510 USB emulator. I am able to reset my emulator but unable to detect it.

Getting below error in sdconfig

** Checking for a valid emulator/eZdsp

$$ You are connected to: $$ EmuProductName=XDS510USB $$ EmuPortAddr=0x510 $$ EmuPortMode=USB $$ ProductId=510 $$ ProductVersion=84

** Checking emulator/eZdsp scan connection

** Emulator Test **

$$ EmuProductName=XDS510USB

$$ EmuPortAddr=0x510

$$ EmuPortMode=USB

$$ ProductId=510

$$ ProductVersion=84

** Emulator Scan Test

ERROR >> JTAG IR scan test failed

> Check power to your emulator/eZdsp >> Then check your port mode/address

Please let me know what could be the problem?

Regards,

--------------------------------------- This message was sent using the comp.arch.embedded web interface on

123music