IAR Embedded Workbench License Error

I know this is not exactly a technical question but I'm at my wits end here. I'm trying to use eval version of the IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM v5.30. I'm able to install and everything by when I build my project, I get the following error during linking. Any ideas???

Error[Lt023]: License failed: No valid license found for this product [24]

Error while running Linker

Licence manager shows that the license is there and valid. Still working with IAR tech support but this has been ongoing for the last few days now with no resolution. I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times now with different license #'s and keys to no avail. I initially thought it was related to my hardware dongle but I've uninstalled that now and still get the same error message during linking. Getting a bit frustrated here. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

-Gbenga

--------------------------------------- This message was sent using the comp.arch.embedded web interface on

gbenga007

In message , gbenga007 writes

Which eval version do you have? The Full compiler with a 30 day licence The 32K size limited version?

Where did the other licenses come from? What did Tech support say?

Which hardware dongle?

BTW have you previously run any other IAR eval compilers?

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Chris H