PCI CardBus32 differences

Hello all,

I am designing a board which validates the PCI/PC-Card(16bit)/CardBus3 interfaces of a chip.I have a processor chip which can act as a PC-Car and PCI host controller, but it has no CardBus interface. Given that my test chip doesn't have Card Detect and Voltage signals i its interface and hence similar to PCI , can I use the processor's PC Host Controller to act as host to CardBus in the test chip ?

Regards, Vijay

vijayp_164