GSM Remote Camera

Hi I want to connect my webcam with microcontroller or processor for capturing the images and send through air(network)through gsm modem.

For that, I have confirmed that ARM processor is suffiecient,but the problem is I just want to port an RTOS on processor for writing device drivers for webcam to control the parameters.

If u have any ideas pls send me... thanks

sarath.mmrec

If all you are looking for is "to port an RTOS", there are several pre-existing offerings that can probably satisfy your need. Google is your friend.

Reply to
D Yuniskis

You could always buy one that's already made and see how they did it:

html I'm fairly certain that there are no drivers or RTOS required.

The other option is to get a GSM phone with a built-in camera and write a J2ME program that captures the images and sends them off. Same result and no RTOS or drivers required.

Is there any reason why you HAVE to use an ARM processor with RTOS for something this simple?

Reply to
Tom