FT2232H - what is the state of pins in channel B, when synchronous FIFO mode is used?

Hi,

The datasheet of the FT2232H chip states, that the channel B is unavailable, when we select the synchronous 245 FIFO mode in channel A. However I'd like to know, what is the state of those pins, when this mode is selected. For example I can use channel B in MPSSE mode for JTAG interface when channel A is not used or works in another mode, and only for some time switch channel A into synchronous FIFO mode, when fast transmission is needed. Of course I can't do it, if pins of channel B behave unpredictably when A works as synchronous FIFO.

--
TIA & Regards,
Wojtek