Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
July 2, 2003, 3:41 am
rate this thread
Sandbridge Technologies is developing a low (handset-level) power DSP
capable of implementing the 3G physical layers, as well as the tool
chain (C compiler, simulators, etc.) to program it.
We are looking to augment the group working on programming the physical
layer for various wireless standards (e.g. WCDMA, TD-SCDMA, GPS,
Ideally, candidates should have both significant theoretical knowledge
of digital signal processing as well as coding experience and skills. We
prefer PhDs and will actively consider Masters with 4+ years of relevant
We are looking for people who have demonstrated expertise in developing
fixed point ANSI C code for digital signal processing.
Other areas that are desirable are:
- experience with software-defined radios.
- experience with embedded/real-time programming.
- experience with programming multi-processors.
- experience in Matlab/assembler.
- familiarity with the 3G standards.
You can find out more about our company at www.sandbridgetech.com.
Please email your c.v./resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If possible, include soft-copies of any relevant publications.
Dr. Mayan Moudgill
Chief Software Architect
1 N Lexington Ave, 10th Fl
White Plains, NY 10601
Ph: 914 287 8509
Fx: 914 297 8501
- » What is a Processor in Context of Reliability Analysis
- — Newest thread in » Embedded Programming