Ethernet MAC test case

Hi, all,

Does anybody try to verify Ethernet MAC test for embedded devices? Could you please tell me any info about how to verify the functionality of Ethernet MAC and relative test cases? Thanks.

BR Tommy

Reply to
tommyatti

Here's what we do. We have the luxury of a tcp/ip stack,

  1. Verify top 3 bytes of MAC address equal your assignment
  2. Ping a known local server.
  3. Using HTTP,transfer 64k of data and confirm checksum
Reply to
Jim Stewart

Jim,

I visit your website. It's very great. And it really include many useful info. Thanks.

BR Tommy

Reply to
tommyatti