Embedded Web App UI Design

I am working on an embedded product that will serve up web pages and a Java applet that allow the unit to be configured, monitored, and controlled. We need a little help in the look-and-feel department; we're not exactly UI or graphics experts. I am having trouble finding people who do this work and also understand the needs of tiny embedded systems (we've got about 500KB of space for the Java class files + 2 web pages). The project will probably be 2-3 man-weeks of effort at most. Does anyone have any recommendations, or are you a gun for hire?

Thanks, Josh

Reply to
Josh