Embedded Courses

Hi, I am looking for colleges with embedded courses in US. Can you just help me out. This is for my MS degree. I have some experience on PIC have done some projects. I would like to get into Mobile platforms or Vehicle embedded automation.

Thanks in advance, Madhukar

Reply to
brmadhukar

Tom Woodrow

brmadhukar wrote:

Reply to
Tom Woodrow

For what you want to do its better that you go into industry that work in those areas.

Reply to
Neo

xman