ecos/RTEMS training in India???

Hello all,

I am monica from germany. I am planning to go to India in near future. Does anybody aware of any training courses on ecos or RTEMS RTOS in India?

Thanks a lot for your kind information, Monica DSouza, Germany

Reply to
Monica

India is very big, being specific about the place/city will fetch the information you need.

VG

Reply to
Vcc Ground

Hi ,

Thanks a lot. It doesnt matter where in India. preferebly in southern India. I also have nothing against joining in north India.

Reply to
Monica

Hi ,

Thanks a lot. It doesnt matter where in India. preferebly in southern India. I also have nothing against joining in north India.

Cheers, Monica

Reply to
Monica

I think there isn't anyone who gives eCos/RTEMS courses atleast here in Hyderabad (pSos, VxWorks are available). Not sure of Bangalore and the north.

Good luck, VG

Reply to
Vcc Ground