Suggestions for training courses

Hello all,

I am in the process of researching the available options for training courses for a small team at my company.

We are developing and implementing real-time speech processing and enhancement algorithms. I am considering a training course tailored to the specifics of real-time speech processing.

I was searching for older posts and most were more than 4-5 years old, so I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions and/or reviews to share that are up to date.

Thanks for your time, Elias

EliasKK