Small foot print RTOS for Coldfire please

Hello all,

I am Monica from Germany.We want to buy a RTOS which has very small foot print & which can run on coldfire 5214(a variant of coldfire 5282) with 256KB flash and 32KB RAM.

Does any body has some suggestions??? We would also need Flash files system.

Thanks alot in advance. Monica Dsouza, Germany

Reply to
Monica

Have a look at

grtnx /jan

Monica schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: snipped-for-privacy@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Jan Homuth

Some free ones:

Just a few- there are hundreds of RTOSes out there, some of which must support Coldfire.

Paul Burke

Reply to
Paul Burke

24KB full dynamic kernel, FFS available. No roaylities.

--
42Bastian
Do not email to bastian42@yahoo.com, it's a spam-only account :-)

is an open source real time system. (filesystem,TCP/IP Stack,...) There is a running coldfire (5272) port at

Best Regards Ewald

Reply to
Ewald

Monica, Maybe you also want to check with

ingo

You also might want to look at FreeRTOS.com They have a 5272 port using GHS tools available for download.

- Larry

Ewald wrote:

Reply to
Larry Snyder