motorola PQ2FADS-ZU ADS 8260 and VADS 8260 board differences???

Hello all,

I found a ecos BSP for motorola VADS 8260 module.I want to port it to motorola PQ2FADS-ZU ADS 8260. However there is no documentation available for motorola VADS 8260 board on motorola site. I have googled but did not find any relevant information.

Can anybody give a pointer regarding this?

Thanks a lot, Monica

Reply to
Monica