Dual processor Pentium M system wanted.

Hi. I have some applications I am considering to use one of the embedded versions of the Pentium M in due to its relatively low power consumption as using fans for heat sinking is out of question. In order to have processing power reserve I would like to use two processors in a SMP like configuration, if possible. Another possibility is using a second processor as a coprocessor. In either case I have no clue of where to look at for information. I plan to hire some design house to develop the board but before it I would like to have a basic knowledge of the matter.

I would appreciate comments on the viability of either approach and directions/links to look at.

TIA.

Elder.

Reply to
ih8sp4m

I think VIA has made a dual MINI-ITX

That might be an alternative , and usually they are low wattage and low price.

Carsten

Reply to
Carsten